Would you like to add party favors to your package?
*additional costs apply click button below
Party package 1 enquire Now
Party package 2 enquire Now
- Due to the current health orders placed on Central Coast NSW, all adult attendees are required to be fully vaccinated.
- All attending children must have a supervising adult attend.
- All allergies need to be mentioned during booking stage.
- Price is for 10 attending children, if you have less children, price still remains the same.
- Option 2 – caters for 10 adults, additional adults $5 per head.
- Please bring all cutlery required, plates, utensils, cups, serviettes etc. Decorations too. Catering can be delivered, with prior notice.
- You will have access to facilites 30 mins prior and post event for set up and removal of your goods.
- Please advise all guests to bring a change of clothes, bag for clothing, socks for play area, towel and wet wipes (depending on how messy their children like to get)
- Some items used in messy play could potentially stain clothes, please make sure parents/guardians are aware.
- 50% Non refundable deposit is required at time of booking to secure date and remainer paid 10 days prior to event.
- $100 Refundable deposit is required at booking, This is for any deliborate damage of play equipment in both areas, or any excessive cleaning (out of the messy play, mess parameter). This will be refunded to you within 14 days post event if no damage has been incurred.
- CANCELLATIONS : The deposit will be with held, and balance refunded.
Jess was amazing to deal with and my sons birthday party was a massive hit. I would highly recommend Messy Little Munchkins to anyone. I have already told so many people about this awesome space. We travelled from Newcastle because there isn't anything quite like MLM up here. - K-Riz Zel -
We had our sons 1st bday party at MLM today. It was great. All The kids had so much messy fun, and it was totally hassle free, we just turned up. Highly recommend. Thank you - Alisha James -
Hidden little gem right here on the Central Coast. Fantastic place for a little or big babes birthday party. In my experience i had my sons birthday party booked elsewhere. Unfortunately they canceled in the evening 2 nights before, leaving me thinking I would never find somewhere nice able to accommodate my needs. I was fortunate enough to stumble on Messy Little Munchkins & come into contact with Jess. Jess contacted me straight back that evening (where do businesses do that these days?). Jess asked a few more questions of what exactly i wanted & my theme. The next day she confirmed our booking could go ahead the very next day on his actual birthday, saving his day... (read more on FB)